Bright, vivid content on a large scalable screen
View content like never before and pick out even the finest detail with crisp, clear images with a screen size up to 300 inches. The combination of a high brightness, high contrast ratio of 15,000:1, and Full HD content provides superior image quality and a viewing experience that is easy on the eye, even in high ambient lighting conditions.
Installation and placement flexibility
Automatic vertical and manual horizontal keystone correction provide greater flexibility as to where the projector can be placed in the room for distortion-free images and the wide optical zoom adds to the flexibility.
Whether delivering crisp, clear presentations or viewing video content, the stylishly-designed EB-U42 is ideally suited for the office or home. Enjoy a Full HD display with a high lumens output for all-round content visibility. Reliable technology creates peace of mind with reduced product intervention and maintenance.
Years of uninterrupted meetings
With a lamp life and air filter maintence cycle of 10,000 hours in eco mode, users won't need to worry about maintenance for up to 5 years1.
Flexible connectivity for content sharing
Built-in Wi-Fi enables easy and intuitive access to the projector from compatible smart devices using the iProjection app2. Display content with the freedom to move around and engage with your audience. Split screen capability allows content from more than one device to be displayed simultaneously without the need for two separate display devices.
- Projection System: 3LCD Technology
- LCD Panel: 0.67 inch with MLA (D10)
- Colour Light Output: 3,600 Lumen- 2,235 Lumen (economy) in accordance with IDMS15.4
- White Light Output: 3,600 Lumen - 2,235 Lumen (economy) in accordance with ISO 21118:2012
- Resolution: WUXGA, 1920 x 1200, 16:10
- High Definition: Full HD
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Contrast Ratio: 15,000 : 1
- Light source: Lamp
- Lamp: UHE, 210 W, 6,000 h durability, 10,000 h durability (economy mode)
- Keystone Correction: Auto vertical: ± 30 °, Manual horizontal ± 30 °
- Colour Processing: 10 Bits
- 2D Vertical Refresh Rate: 192 Hz - 240 Hz
- Colour Reproduction: upto 1.07 billion colours
- Projection Ratio: 1.38 - 1.68:1
- Zoom: Manual, Factor: 1.2
- Lens: Optical
- Image Size: 30 inches - 300 inches
- Projection Distance Wide/Tele: 1.8 m - 2.17 m ( 60 inch screen)
- Projection Lens F Number: 1.5 - 1.71
- Focal Distance: 20.42 mm - 24.5 mm
- Focus: Manual
- Offset: 10 : 1
- USB Display Function: 3 in 1: Image / Mouse / Sound
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Type B, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n (WiFi 4), VGA in, HDMI in (2x), Composite in, MHL, Cinch audio in, Miracast
- Epson iProjection App: Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure
- Security: Kensington lock, Padlock, Security cable hole, Wireless LAN security, Password protection
- 2D Colour Modes: Dynamic, Cinema, Presentation, sRGB, Blackboard
- Features: AV mute slide, Built-in speaker, Direct Power on/off, Document Camera Compatible, Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, Long lamp life, MHL audio/video interface, Network projection, OSD copy function, PC Free, Split-Screen-Function, Wireless LAN capable, iProjection set-up by QR code
- Video Colour Modes: Blackboard, Cinema, Dynamic, Presentation, sRGB